Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend!




For the Thanksgiving weekend Thor & I headed up to the Tacoma/Seattle area to visit with my Grammi and other family. It was a really nice, relaxing weekend - with a lot of Chicken Feet(dominoes) played and an epic James Bond marathon on Thanksgiving day (I don't think I've ever watched over 3 James Bonds in a row before!)



Here's Thor carving the turkey!

Mmm. Delicious!
Grammi, waiting patiently for the feast to begin. She almost single handedly killed our stuffing supply - I think she had three full servings!

William & Grammi before dinner.

William & I.

The day after Thanksgiving we went on a nice hike up at Tiger Mtn. (near Seattle) with Kathryn and the dogs. We lucked out with some sun up at the top of the climb.



Relaxing with Laea in the living room.




Friday night Anna flew into town (yay!), and on Saturday we trundled up I-5 for brunch with the Cunningham/Garner crew. We ate at this fabulous little place called The Boat Street Cafe, and I was sorry I didn't have room to eat seconds! This will definitely be on our list of 'must visits' the next time we head back to Seattle.


Sunday morning we had time for breakfast and a trip to the dog park before Thor, Anna & I hit the road for Portland. Here's a nice shot of all of us before we left Grammi's house.




1 comment:

  1. Awww, nice pics. Your mom looks GREAT these days! Glad you got to have a nice family get together with everyone!

    ReplyDelete