Monday, November 16, 2009

Extra Cx #7 Pics!

Thanks to Michelle for these extra shots from last weekend's race out at PIR! I forgot to mention the best news from this race in my last post - which is that I got 5th place in the B Category!!! That's a great finish for me - normally I'm back in the 18-20th range. They did upgrade a bunch of people from my category, which helped, but I still had a really good race.

Me - expressing pre-race jitters at the start line.


Post-race muddy backside.


Mud-shot from the front! (Smiling after rinsing all the dirt out of my contacts. Ouch.)


Part of my cheering squad! We also had a big group of friends come out to watch and cheer and it was so fun to see them all out there on the course!

1 comment:

  1. 5th place!!! Nice work! Now I really wish I could have watched you race.

    ReplyDelete