Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cx #8 - Barton Park

This past weekend was the final race in the 2009 Cross Crusade series. Sniff. The Barton course was hard - lots (too much!) of flat, non-technical riding that allowed people to really open up. The pace was much faster than any of the other races this year. I rode well in the muddy sections that there were, but I definitely could have used a different gear on my SS for the flats - I just couldn't spin fast enough to keep up with the ladies who were able to gear down. The race was really fun though - and in the end I placed 10th!

The following three race pics are from Brujo. I am not really sure who this is, but he was nice enough to share his pictures with the PDX bike community up on Flickr!

Me, waiting at the start line for the gun to go off. Teammate, Fletch is to my right.

Carrying my bike uphill.
On another run-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment