Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Merriah's Sweater

I haven't given this sweater to Merriah yet, but I don't think she even knows this blog exists so I'm in no danger of spoiling the surprise! I knit this sweater in Encore, which is a Plymouth Yarn, in color #960 (which they call Deep Mulberry). The pattern is called 'Babies & Bears Sweater' by Carol Anderson of Cottage Creations' in Iowa. I have made this sweater a number of times - and it always turns out well. It's adorable, but not so fancy that you're worried about letting the kid play in the dirt while wearing it! The pattern is well written, easy to follow, and easy to knit! If you want to get the pattern your best bet is probably to order it online. Carol has another neat pattern, called 'The Wonderful Wallaby' (a hooded baby sweatshirt) that I think I'd like to try sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment