Monday, November 9, 2009

Lowe's Sweater!

Last week I finally finished the sweater for my friend, Michelle's, daughter Lowe. I say finally - because I had the darn thing completely knitted in July - and then I stalled out on sewing all the pieces together. Lowe has been getting bigger & bigger recently - and I started to get worried she'd get bigger than the sweater - so that made me motivated to finish up. Here's a shot of little Lowe-bug in her sweater, and also an adorable pair of ruffle pants that Michelle just whipped up last week. Michelle is a sewing genius!

I knit the sweater using a Blue Moon Fiber Arts pattern called "Baby Yours" - the yarn is also Blue Moon Fiber Arts - Socks That Rock, lightweight, in Sunstone.



4 comments:

  1. Sarah the sweater looks great and it looks like it fits her perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its gorgeous! Good job getting it done on time. I made that adorable duck sweater for my friend's baby and its STILL sitting in pieces. I know the child has outgrown it by now. Sigh. Wanna have a baby and I'll give it to you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even fathom such patience, perfection and talent. I wish I could make something that fabulous! I feel like I'm still recovering from my way too long trip. I haven't even sent you guys a thank-you card yet. Ugh. I'm so far behind! Well, just so you know, I think about it every night before I pass out from exhaustion! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite part is Lowe's sweet cheek in the closeup shot :)

    ReplyDelete