Thursday, June 5, 2008

1st Mt. Tabor Race - June 4

Apparently our camera is not the best for athletic events....or we need a little operator education as to which setting the camera needs to be in to capture bodies in motion....or perhaps the operator just needs to practice with the camera. In any case - here is the one shot of me that Thor managed to capture at my bike race last night:


Can't tell which one I am you say? Let me help you out. I'm on the far left with the orange shoulders. It would have been a guess to identify myself even (since I had multiple teammates out in orange jerseys) - but I recognize my bright blue shoes.
The much better shot is the picture of my entire team taken after the race. There are a few girls missing - but this is a pretty good representation of the group. From the left : Abby (who won the race! She is a powerful little speedster!), Amy, Shana, Rachael, Me, Beth & Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment