Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Shameless Plug for i crave daily!

Ignore me - look at my favorite new addition to my jewelry collection! These matching earrings & necklace were designed by my good friend Stacy who runs her business, daily, out of her home here in Portland, OR.

I LOVE these clear acrylic pieces because they go with absolutely everything which makes them my new 'go-to' choice for practically every outing this summer. Do you need a birthday gift? Anniversary gift? Best-friend gift? Gosh my girlfriend is so great I just want to give her something gift? I highly recommend these earrings or the necklace!

Check out Stacy's site - www.icravedaily.com - to see her other jewelry designs. Her jewelry is beautiful, hip, excellently crafted and super functional. Stacy is working on big plans to launch a new web-based business sometime this fall - it will be AWESOME - and I will make a plug for that too when she has it up and running. (I am not sure how much I am supposed to disclose about it at this point....so we'll just leave the nature of the business a surprise for right now).



No comments:

Post a Comment