Sunday, July 20, 2008

Megan & Lainie's Sheep

I knit this sheep for our friends Megan & Lainie. Lainie is due in September and some friends of theirs threw them a baby shower brunch this morning. This is the second baby shower that Thor & I have ever been to -- both were co-ed, with good food and NO silly games. We had a good time.
I used the Fiber Trends 'A Felt Flock' - pattern #206x to make this sheep. The body is knit out of Nature Spun worsted weight yarn in the color 'Bit of Blue' (115W) held with Austermann Felin in turquoise (#0012) for a little bit of extra fuzz. The nose and feet are out of a dark charcoal Lamb's Pride.


2 comments:

  1. Your blue sheep is so cute! You whipped him out quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love that you make stuffed animals for babies...they seem fun and easy. I'm still struggling with the sleeves for that darn duckie sweater

    ReplyDelete