Monday, July 7, 2008

Dream In Color Shrug

I finished this shrug in time to wear to the wedding we went to over this past weekend in Bellingham, WA. It is the Dream In Color Shrug (P-601) and I knit it in their 'Classy' yarn (worsted weight) in the color 'Spring Tickle' (VM140). I am sort of happy with how it turned out. I tried on the sample at Twisted, a local yarn shop here in Portland, and I swear it fit much differently. I checked my gauge, but my shrug seems baggy in the wrong places - and I'm not entirely thrilled with it. I may go back to the shop and check out their sample again to see how mine differs....or I may just try tossing mine in the wash briefly to see what happens (dangerous, I know).

Here's a view of the shrug from the back.


A close up of the very easy lace pattern. (I don't like how it bags under the arms at the edge of the back!)


Here's a shot of Thor & I on the way to the wedding - here you can see a bit how it looks from the front.

1 comment:

  1. ooooh, I dig it! And, I must say, I'm also digging your hair -- love the bangs.

    ReplyDelete