Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snowy Sunday Ride

Work has been CRAZY the past week-and-a-half and I haven't had time to post anything. So. Before I get too far behind. Here are some pictures of Thor, our friend Sarah, and I mountain biking up at Syncline last weekend. It was pretty cold (maybe 30ish), but we kept warm riding uphill and were gone for about 5 hours all-in-all. It was beautiful to ride out in the snow - and there were some beautiful views of the gorge. Our camera kept dying because the battery was so cold, but we got a few pics to share. Of course, we were slightly chilled by the time we got back to the car - so that was the perfect excuse to head over to Double Mountain Brewery in Hood River for some pizza & beer!











1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I need a day like that. A beautiful, cold adventure where you burn plenty of calories to go indulge in a high calorie meal. Instead I am just home indulging in the high calories. No adventures lately:( It's supposed to rain tomorrow, but that may just the right mix for a mtn. biking adventure. I am so glad you posted this, I am inspired to go get cold and have lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete