Saturday, November 15, 2008

Red Sail Home + Design - A GREAT place to do some holiday shopping!

I had my first eggnog latte of the season the other day - which means it's officially time to start considering holiday shopping. If you're like me (and I realize most people aren't) you like to start working on your Christmas shopping early so you can be smug and annoying around the 20th of December when everyone else is running around like chickens with their head's cut off. So. That being said - a great place to pick up gifts this season (whether now or last minute) is Red Sail Home + Design. I will admit I am slightly biased since my good friend, Stacy Maiano, owns and runs Red Sail - but I swear I wouldn't post about it if she didn't sell great stuff (and wonderful jewelry that she designs herself!).

My absolute favorite feature on her website is the page that lists gift ideas by price range. Absolutely perfect if you're crunched for time and shopping on a budget. Aside from that - here are some of my own personal favorites available on Red Sail.

Sunstone Necklace - A lovely simple necklace to grace the neck of any outfit - from cotton V-neck Tee to little black evening dress.



Stainless Steel Elm Cufflinks - Classy, yet whimsical, these cufflinks are a great alternative to average cufflink you see at your local department store.



Baby Bike T-Shirt - I love this little T-Shirt for obvious reasons. I wish it was available in adult sizes!

Medium Sea Urchin Vase - Love this little vase. Just love it.


Bronze Jewelry Stand - This great, functional jewelry stand comes in both a small & a large size. Convenient for all your earrings and necklaces!



Eclipse #1 Earrings - Part of Stacy's new Eclipse jewelry collection she unveiled this winter. Check out her new Storm line as well for other new designs.




Porcelain Banana Leaf Platter - Perfect for entertaining during the holidays!


***All photos lifted, with permission, from www.shopredsail.com***

1 comment:

  1. They started selling eggnog in the stores here a few weeks ago, and I've been making eggnog lattes at home every morning since I found it! eep! =) I realized its about time that I start making an xmas wishlist. Did I tell you that the earrings you gave me last year broke? I was really bummed =( Umm...so you could get me a new pair =D

    ReplyDelete