Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween! (One day late)

Happy Halloween (weekend)!!! Thor & I went to a Halloween party at our friends Andy & Katy's house last night. I went as a witch -- and you can see Thor's 'costume' below. You can't see it very well - but I have long green fake eyelashes on and glow-in-the-dark press on nails. Those things are DANG hard to do anything in! How do people wear them all the time and get anything accomplished?


Here's Thor with little Nick. Nick was 'lipstick-on-a-pig' - it's hard to see - but he has a tube of lipstick taped to the top of his head.


Me & Nick -- in the background you can see our friend Daren. You can see the potato hanging off his belt, right? Can you guess his costume? Neither could I. He went as a dick-tater. Get it?











Here's Thor modeling my long green lashes. I had them taped on with athletic tape that I colored black with a sharpie to make it look more like eyeshadow.

1 comment:

  1. So cute, starting to look so natural with a baby in your arms! I remember you being a bit uncomfortable holding Chloe the first time. (She was only a couple weeks old though)

    Adorable!

    ReplyDelete