Saturday, March 31, 2012

March in Review

Here are a selection of pictures from March that I kept meaning to post - and just never got around to!

Since it's March 31st I'll also include a Happy Birthday to Ralph - the best father-in-law ever!

The sad sign that Adele and I ran into over half way through what was supposed to be only a 60-mile ride.

Adele and I. Not so enthused about the ride turning into a 75-miler. Ouch!
Mmmmm. Later that same day - a St. Paddy's feast. This is turning into an annual tradition with good friends Sarah & Emily!


With homemade irish soda bread (a la Sturdy) and guinness cheddar. Double yum!
Post St. Paddy's shreddin' with the TV ladies - Sturdy, Me & Karen

Thor and I hit Syncline for the only nice weekend we've had all winter (at least it feels that way) - Thor is washing the bikes at the little waterfall we always roll past on the way back to the car.

And I'm happy a) because it's sunny, and b) because I rode every technical stretch on Hidden Valley - my first time to clean everything ever!
Celebrating Karen's 50th birthday last night at The Commons Brewery. Great Belgians.

Yours truly signing off for March. Here's to better weather in April! (please?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment