Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Finished Upstairs Pic


I think my knee injury really caused me to slack on this blog during the fall - because I don't think I ever posted finished pictures of the upstairs that we began work on in November!  Here's a final picture of our new bedroom - and huge belated thanks to S&Em who came over to help Thor wedge our mattress up the narrow stairwell! (Their assistance helped narrowly avert Thor and I resorting to separate bedrooms at this early stage in our marriage. Thor declared he would rather stay downstairs if it meant getting to sleep on the larger mattress, and I countered with the fact that after all the emotional distress I'd suffered picking paint colors for the upstairs I was going to sleep up there mattress or no mattress!  Fortunately - marital crisis averted - and we are both currently enjoying the new space upstairs.)



1 comment: