Monday, March 5, 2012

Bibs for Lindsay and a Quilt for Morgan!

I just realized that I have 13 (!!!!) draft posts sitting on my blog that I didn't know about.  So I've started going through them to see which ones I can delete and which ones I just plain forgot to hit 'publish' on. This post from September I obviously just forgot to publish!  Oops!


Babies, babies everywhere!  That seems to be the theme here in Portland where we have friends expanding their families right and left!   Margi and Scott had a healthy little bambino just last night (wee Spencer Allan - 5 lbs. 12 oz. long, lean and healthy!)

Mini-quilt for MiMo! Just large enough to use with a car seat . I loved the fabric I found with the orange slices on it!



Anyhow - i've been a virtual baby shower gift factory all summer! (true! all my crafty items that I've worked on this past spring/summer have been baby gifts!).   Here are the latest pieces that I gave to friends Lindsay and Morgan this past weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment