Friday, October 10, 2008

Photos I Love

I have been cleaning out my work email files in preparation for leaving this week and have come across a number of emails containing pictures. Here's a collection of some of my favorite photos from the last three years.

Thor - this was in fall of '05 I think - Joe took this picture when they were out hunting pheasants.

Myself, Kathryn & Anna. Fly fishing on Lake Clark, AK. Summer of '05.



Thor in Sante Fe Cafe. This was at my graduation from the UW. Spring, Seattle '05.


William & I practicing open water swimming in Lake Washington - maybe spring '06.


Kathryn, myself & Anna - Grand Canyon - '05.


Perhaps my all time favorite picture of my dad (yes, that is my dad) and I. Grand Canyon '05.

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, Sarah's dad in a pink wig. And why not? Excellent pics!

    ReplyDelete