Monday, October 6, 2008

The Best Birthday Present Ever!

I got a new job! And they called me with the offer on my birthday, last Thursday! I can finally write about it too because I officially gave my notice today and now it is just 'count down' time. My new job will be at PECI and I will be working there as a Project Coordinator in their Retrocommissioning Services & Incentives Program.
After I received this exciting news Thor & I rushed off to Andy & Katy's house to watch the VP debate with they and our other friends Ethan & Lindsay. Katy was a total sweetheart and made delicious homemade chile and dessert - and afterwards we headed off to the Sapphire Hotel for a drink.

Here are a few other shots from my birthday.

Stacy, Merrill, Katy & I


A close up of Nick in the hat I knit him. He almost fits it now.


Look at what a little chunker he's turning into - he is so cute and happy! Nick was very well behaved throughout the entire debate - only one or two gurgles.

1 comment: