Monday, November 15, 2010

Pics From Cross Crusade #4 - PIR

We found the camera! Here are the pictures from Cross Crusade #4 back in October. There are a pile of other photos on the camera as well - so I may actually get caught up on some of the posting I've been dragging my heels on due to lack of pictures (we all know my stellar writing is not why anyone visits this blog!)

Thor - lap 1 - before the rains started. I think this is my favorite pic from the race.


Thor headed up over the concrete barrier.



Clearing the barriers on the only hill on the course. You can see here how deep the mud is.

By mid-way through Thor's race it was pouring - you can see this a bit in this picture.
This picture was taken about 15 seconds before I flatted my rear wheel at the beginning of the second lap. LAME. But look at my legs - I was out there long enough to start getting muddy at least!

1 comment: