Monday, October 25, 2010

Cross Crusade #4: PIR

Last weekend Thor and I both raced the fourth Cross Crusade race out at PIR. The conditions were wet and muddy, and I have some great pictures.....which are currently living on the camera that neither Thor or I can seem to locate. Meh. It wasn't either of our best races - Thor had a fantastic start (top 5!) and then got a flat on his second lap. He was able to make it into the pit, but lost a bunch of time - still ended up having fun though.

PIR is usually my favorite course, but I got a flat right at the beginning of the 2nd lap, and didn't have a spare SS rear wheel in the pit so that was the end of the race for me. I was pretty disappointed because the conditions were so great - I was really looking forward to racing! Anyhow - check out this great video of the festivities to give you an idea of what it was like out there.

Cross Crusade Race #4 PIR from Burk Webb on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment