Saturday, June 27, 2009

Short Track 2009 - Race 1

Last week was the first race of the 2009 Short Track Mtn. bike race series. This year it will run for seven weeks up at PIR - each week will be a different course! This past week Anna & Kathryn drove down to come and cheer for Thor & I. That's right - Thor did a bike race!!!! This was his first competitive race since I signed him up for the Pacific Crest Triathlon two years ago - and he had a great time! Anna took some pictures of us racing - I'm posting one of me going through the finish area and the rest are of Thor in his first mtn. bike race!







2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Thor thinks Sarah is super competitive; Cathy thinks Sarah is very competitive. I think Thor is super competitive, but he hasn't raced since high school. This is great news, and I hope he continues to race. He would love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have the same jersey as Thor! Does he also shop at Team Estrogen?

    ReplyDelete