Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lil' Nick's Red Hat

I finally finished Nick's little Norwegian hat the other day. I was on pace to have it finished before he was born -- and then he showed up 6 weeks early which put a damper on my motivation to finish a hat mid-summer when it was 90 degrees every day. Here's the glamour shot of Nick with the hat on for the first time. Obviously it's still a little large for him, but that's okay since it's still pretty warm here right now. The hat should fit him perfectly by mid-winter - it will be his apres ski piece.


I used a pattern out of Dale of Norway's pattern book - Designs for Baby (#162)
The pattern is #16209 and I used Dale Baby Ull yarn in red (#4018) & cream (#0020).

2 comments:

  1. beautiful! I'll send you a pic with Sofia in her hat that you made :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hat! It turned out great. Did you finally figure out the pattern so that it looked okay at the seam?

    ReplyDelete