Saturday, March 15, 2014

January Sun and Winter Mountain Biking

This past weekend we had amazing, sunny, clear weather. Adele was passing through town - so of course we had to go mountain biking!

Saturday Adele and I went riding with the Coalition crew. These peeps are on the enduro team that we'll race for this summer. 

I miss my riding buddy!

I stole Thor's new custom titanium Vulture SS for the day. What a fun bike!!!

Alas - Adele had to roll south Saturday night, but that did not stop us from getting out on Sunday! Thor, Laurie and I headed to Surveyors Ridge to ride. That trail should be under three feet of snow right now, but it has been so dry we were able to go. 

View of Mt. Hood

Me - clashing my colors. As usual. 

Panorama! You can't see them because of my zoom, but all four big peaks were visible:Hood, Adams, St. Helens and Rainier. 

It got a little chilly so I had the opportunity to test my new wind breaker that Fred gave me for Christmas. it's awesome!


And this shot is from Monday on our way to dinner for our anniversary. Just in case you're wondering what we look like seven years later. 








No comments:

Post a Comment