Saturday, March 15, 2014

Colorado Trip Part 2: Sheri's in Mancos

After Christmas we headed to Mancos to visit Sheri and we had an awesome time. More Nordic skiing, some hiking, playing Settlers of Catan, good food at Absolute Bakery, hanging out, and an evening of ballroom dancing! Also we met Daphne's new boyfriend, Ryan, and he is great!

Afternoon hike behind Ryan's house. 

Thor - very excited to be skiing despite the fact that we were both very tired after skiing 5km uphill!

Thor and I had a mini race around a 1 km loop. I won! but boy was I heaving afterwards!! and I sounded like a smoker I was hacking so badly afterwards. clearly it has been a LONG time since I've done a hard effort in cold air!


relaxing on Sheri's porch

night view from the porch

soaking in the sun our last afternoon in mancos. we didn't want to leave!

View headed north back home towards Portland







No comments:

Post a Comment