Friday, March 4, 2011

Double Rainbow

Yesterday the weather was a bit crazy - we'd have huge downpours followed by periods of sun.  I stayed a little bit late at the office, and around 5:30pm happened to glance up and see this double rainbow!  One is really obvious - but if you look to the right of it you can see the faintest shadow of a second rainbow - it was really spectacular set against the stormy blue/purple of the evening sky.

Looking east towards Mt. Hood - from my office building in downtown Portland.

3 comments:

  1. Award winning photography!!!! You should turn pro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely, done! That is a beautiful photo! I'm glad you had your camera handy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was actually taken with my iPhone! I felt pretty lucky that it turned out!

    ReplyDelete