Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Rodeo & More Sewing

Last weekend Thor & I hit up the Professional Bull Riders tour stop in Portland with our friends Katie & Joe - it was a great time, we saw a few cowboys get tossed, and the main rodeo clown was an amazing dancer - he was hilarious!  It was also a great venue for us to proudly display some of Thor's grandmother, Tat's, south-western jewelry.  Tat had an absolutetly amazing collection, and Thor & I don't attend too many events where we can show off the pieces we have - we always enjoy it when we can though, and it's a fun way to remember Tat!


I also did some more sewing over the weekend - and was able to finish off a third pair of pants for our friend Jenn who is due in April.   Jen's having a boy - so I left off the ruffles this time around. I love the fabric on this pair though!


No comments:

Post a Comment