Friday, May 29, 2009

Thor's Birthday Weekend with Cait & Vince!

Two weekends ago our friend Cait & her boyfriend, Vince, came to visit us from Canada. They brought their mountain bikes with them and on Saturday we went and rode a trail near our house called Browns Camp. It was a beautiful trail -- here's a picture of Thor where you can see the amazing undergrowth.


Thor, Vince & Cait - at our snack break.


Here's me -- trying to show off the cut I got on my leg!


Cait - trying to show how much fun she is having at the end of the ride, but I think you can see in her face how tired we actually all were - it was a long day!


Sunday we went to the Oregon Coast for Thor's birthday -- we headed out there around noon and just spent the day reading and playing frisbee on the beach. Here's Laea and I hanging out on the beach together.

Cait & Vince.


The waterfall & pools at the end of the beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment