Friday, May 15, 2009

Daphne's Graduation Weekend

Last weekend we went to Boulder, CO for Thor's sister's graduation. She graduated from Naropa University which is a neat little school right on the edge of the CU campus.

Here's Thor, Daphne & I right after the graduation ceremony on Saturday.

On Sunday, after we had Mother's Day breakfast with Sheri, Thor and I were pretty much on our own for the day. We decided to take an afternoon hike and enjoy some of the lovely Colorado weather that I'm always hearing about.
Here's me. With my hood up. In the pouring rain. Yes - it does look like I'm in Sitka, AK, but I assure you I'm actually in Boulder. Hmph.





2 comments:

  1. Yea for Daphne! Congratulations cuz. What did she study again? Yoga? Or was that someone else in the family? So do you guys want to come on a bike trip with us on a new trail from Pittsburgh to DC in September? We're going to do it with my dad and Teri. You should totally come with us! Check my blog for more details. Here's a link to the trail. Check it out and tell us what you think! http://www.thirdwave-websites.com/bike/2006-pittsburgh-dc-c&o-gap.cfm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, despite the weather you can rest happily knowing that you were wearing an incredibly cute hat.

    ReplyDelete