Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Calm Inside the Crazy: Remodeling Pics

I'm calling this the calm inside the crazy because these still shots don't do justice to how much running around is happening in the background. 

I've had a couple of requests for in progress remodel shots - so here we go:

I'm realizing we did a pretty poor job of taking 'before' pictures - here's the east side of our upstairs after doing the initial demo work. 

The kitchen after removing the offensive lavender-turquoise Easter-Navajo motif backsplash. 

Our new hood - look how much light we have on the stove top!

Upstairs post drywall - this is the closet area with the bedroom in the background

Our kitchen with backsplash and counter top removed. New counter tops go in tomorrow - we should have all the plumbing hooked up by the weekend. 

The upstairs bathroom! This is on our upper floor - and it turned out 85% perfect, but I'm not going into detail about the other 15% because I'm practicing my zen breathing and working on letting it go since the only way to fix it requires >$1K in change orders - and honestly no one else will notice it...right? (lets all take a deep breath together). 


And a photo of our crazy house with all our kitchen stuff sitting in the living room - plus my two favorites in their natural state chilling and totally relaxed in the evening. 




No comments:

Post a Comment