Thursday, June 20, 2013

Oregon Enduro #2: Bend

Two weeks ago we went down to Bend for the second enduro on the Oregon Enduro series - we had a great time! I had a bad crash on Friday on a log drop, but got up again and rode it cleanly twice after that, so decided to ride that line during the race on Saturday. Well, I crashed again on Saturday! Ouch! So I was pretty bruised and scraped up by the end of the weekend, but I still had fun on my bike. 

Adele killed it again and swept her category for first place overall. Yeah Adele! I came in second in my category despite the crash - not bad. 

Next stop Ashland! Where we'll race the Ashland Mountain Challenge and scope out Adele's new home come fall 2013. 

Me during Stage 1 on Funner (trail name)


Adele rocking her bling on the top step of the podium. 

And me on the second step - with the second Bell Super helmet I've won this series. Pretty sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment