Thursday, June 6, 2013

Oregon Enduro #1: Hood River

Two weekends ago Adele and I went out to Hood River to race the first enduro of the season and we had a blast! Despite two terrible restaurant experiences that kept us up way past our bedtime the overall trip was s really fun time. 

Adele killed it!!! She is such a natural on a bike and SO fast - it is really fun to watch. Adele won all seven of her stages for the win in the Sport Women's category. yeah!!!

I raced really well on Saurday - not so well on Sunday (sticky Velcro braking fingers) - but overall it went well and I ended up 2nd in my category (expert women). 

Next stop - Bend!


The view from the shuttle to the start. 

Me - riding off a drop mid-race. 

On the final turn on stage 7. 

Adele in the mist. 


The green helmet I won - it's awesome. Waaaay more head coverage than my old helmet. 









No comments:

Post a Comment