Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Last Two Week Update

Not much to report on since buggering my arm - so I just made this photo collage to share:

1) Ralph's awesome cats come to PDX on extended holiday. they are fun, and both loooove their lovies!
2) pic from my final ride when I realized that something was, in fact, wrong with my arm instead of just being sore.
3) aaaand a picture of how I spend 20 minutes x 5-6 times per day: icing. yep. I'm loving this. right smack in the middle of MTB season. I am a joy to be around, not cranky or feisty at all. Seriously! it might even take 5-6 weeks to heal with no biking in the meantime. better and better! ✨😜✨

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I am so sorry what a bummer mid season!
    At least your have sweet cats to keep you company and appreciate your
    New sedentary ways?

    ReplyDelete