Monday, May 14, 2012

5/14 note: I thought I posted this last week, but I just realized that due to a computer glitch it never went up - so this is really two weekends ago now!

Last weekend Thor and I weren't feeling great, but I had the brilliant idea that we should round up some biking buddies and head out on a ride to 'blast our colds out.'  It kind of worked. I felt slightly better afterwards, Thor felt a million times worse, Sarah was on a cleanse and ran out of energy mid-ride, Emily started to get a migraine and couldn't see the trail very well, and Adele was fed up with climbing in the mud. We were a real sight on the trail!

That being said I had a great time - I love the Browns Camp/Storeyburn trails, and it's great when you can start to get out on the coastal trails in the spring and ride in all the greenery!


Thor pedaling up the trail - doesn't he look excited to be out on his bike? 

Emily and I - pre onset of Emily's migraine

Thor - continuing to look like he's having a great time. :)

Model shot!

Lush, green, Pacific NW trail. I love this kind of riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment