Monday, January 24, 2011

Shocker - we went mtn. biking

I am currently very annoyed with Blogger - for some reason it mis-displaying all of my features - AND - it won't let me change the order of my pictures once I've uploaded them - it's so annoying!
Anyhow - this past weekend the forecast predicted that we'd get a break from the dreary rain we were experiencing, and sure enough we had clear, sunny skies on Saturday. We rolled out with a big crew of people (~14) and had a fantastic day of riding at Syncline followed by pizza and beer at Double Mountain. Pretty much as good as it gets. Here are some pics of the day:

Thor and I at the end of the ride. I look super strange, but I think that was just the sad face I was making at being finished with the ride.
A shot east up the gorge

Abby & I at a snack break (yes - always lots of snacks!) mid-ride.

1 comment:

  1. I'm shocked! Shocked, that you went mountain biking!!!

    ReplyDelete