Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Little Bro is AWESOME!

I am just going to take a moment to toot William's horn and make sure everyone knows about his BIG race that he has coming up in February! William is running the Susitna 100 - which is a ski, bike or running race through the Susitna River Valley north of Anchorage. He has been training really hard - and I'm so excited for him. He's a real inspiration!

Here's William showing off his sled packed with his mandatory gear that he'll need to pull with him while he runs.



The race is over President's Day weekend (February 19-21) - so he's got just under a month of training left. Everyone should wish him good luck - and think speedy, warm, thoughts for him the weekend of the race!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, AWESOME! is the word!!! I'm really impressed. Wish I could join him, but I'm such a slowpoke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah! you're not a slowpoke Ralph - especially not climbing!

    ReplyDelete