Friday, April 30, 2010

Hawaiin Living with Anna & Harrison

One + months later I am finally getting around to posting this smattering of pictures of Anna & Harrison in Hawaii! Anna was sweet enough to burn some pictures of the two of them around the island and I thought others would love seeing a few shots of them as well!

Obviously this is not Anna, or Harrison, but Anna took this picture! Isn't it amazing? She is a wizard with her G10 camera!

Harrison - showing off his bounty. He has a super green thumb! While I was visiting I saw their papaya trees that he planted last year - they're huge and it was such a treat to eat fresh papaya from the backyard every morning.

Anna & H - on the beach in Kihei.


Harrison practicing his skateboard skills. Girls like guys with skillz. =)


Hiking (at Haleakala, if I remember correctly)


Anna. She's just so dang cute!

1 comment: