Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Special Moment - Lakers vs. Blazers 2/6/2010 v3

This past weekend my dad & Brenda came to visit, and the 'highlight' of the trip was going to see the Blazer vs. Lakers game on Saturday night. Now, the game itself was not great. I don't think I've ever seen the Blazers play so poorly - BUT - one hilarious fan decided to do an impromptu dance in the stands and was on the megatron for about 20 seconds. I couldn't find a clip of his entire dance - but if you watch the video here at 1:21 you might recognize two people who had front row seats for the dancing action! (it's a pretty fast clip - 4 seconds - look for dad & brenda in the upper right hand corner of the screen. dad's in the blue shirt). Hilarious!

3 comments:

  1. p.s. if anyone can tell me how to get the video to not overlap into the text to the right of my post let me know! this was the smallest video clip that youtube had...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your dad, are you in there too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious. Wonder what your dad's other 11 seconds of fame will entail!

    ReplyDelete