Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Kathryn's Birthday Scarf!

Ooops! I just realized that I never published this post about Kathryn's birthday scarf! I started it before her birthday (january 18? I can NEVER remember the exact date...I get confused between the 18th & 23rd - and it's probably neither of those!) and didn't want to ruin the surprise - so I held off, and then....well, you all know what happened!

Here are the stats on the scarf:

Pattern: Fiber Trends #AC-41 - Oak Leaf & Acorn Scarf
Yarn: Toots Le Blanc & Co. (www.tootsleblanc.com) - 40/60 Angora/Merino blend in white

Overall I am really happy with the way it turned out, although I would have liked it to be a tad longer. I bought the yarn and pattern at the Madrona Fiber show back in 2009 - so there wasn't much to be done about buying more yarn! It tucks up nicely into the neck of a jacket without a lot of bulky ends though - so maybe it's perfect depending on how you want to wear it!




No comments:

Post a Comment