Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Short Track #7 - 2009 - Season Finale!

Last week was the final night of Short Track for the season. The last night always includes a team relay and Thor biked the first leg of our 10-person relay team. He made the first few seconds of the relay video! Here's the link: http://vimeo.com/5332811 He's the rider in about 3rd place with the brown shirt, green shorts, and blue/red/white helmet on. Yay Thor!

The last night also meant it was awards night for the series - and I ended up in third place overall in the U-35, Cat 2 women's category. Here's a couple of shots of me on the podium getting my medal.


From the left: Lindsay Kandra (2nd), Brooke Mcdermid (1st), Me!

Me, goofing around with my award.


Thor & I post race - check out Thor's awesome helmet hair!


My friend, Lindsay, and I after our trip to the podium.


Thor and I are already looking forward to Short Track season next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment