Tuesday, August 11, 2009

L3's Petal Dress

This past weekend was my friend, Michelle's, baby shower. Michelle is having a little girl, and they affectionately refer to her as 'L3' right now since they're keeping her name a surprise until she is born.
Michelle made a sweet dress for her niece, Anja, so I borrowed the pattern and made this little petal dress for L3. It's the 6-month size and it looks HUGE! I have a hard time believing she will ever fit into it. The name of the pattern is Petal Dress & Hat Pattern and it's from Sew Baby.

Here are a couple shots of the dress I sewed up last week!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love it! I think I'll have to get this pattern...I know of a few little girls that would look adorable in this!

    Remember when we made pillowcases at my house in Seattle? That was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO remember! That was fun - this pattern was pretty easy (even for me - who had never done a buttonhole before!)It was pretty fast too - so I'd recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, the dress is so beautiful! Thank you so much! And L3 already can't wait to wear it. :)

    ReplyDelete