Thursday, July 16, 2009

Short Track 2009 -#4

Last week my mom was driving back up to Tacoma from some time she'd spent down on the Metolius with her friend, Debbie. They rolled through Portland on Monday night and were able to come watch Thor & I race at the 4th Short Track of the year.
After race 4 Thor is ranked 30th out of 34 in his categoy (he's actually only finished 2 of the 4 races though), and I am ranked 3rd of 16 in my category.

Thor clearing a log during his race.


Me - going up the hill to the end of a lap.


Clearing the same log Thor was going over in his picture.

A post race shot - after the action.



2 comments:

  1. So your knee is better? Looking forward to getting a ride in with you soon! Or rather, riding the same path behind you that you've already cruised down whilst I desperately try to keep up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bah! don't be ridiculous - you're in great shape! And pretty much my all time favorite running partner. =)

    ReplyDelete