Monday, March 30, 2009

Rain Barrels

Adding rain barrels to our house is something that Thor and I have thought about doing-- but the project always seems to get pushed to the tail end of our home 'wish list.' I recently ran across an article on this company that sells kits for converting barrels that you can source locally to actual rain barrels for collecting water! This seems like a great idea to me because designing the rain collection system is the part that mentally bogs me down and has me setting aside the project. The name of the company is RainReserve -- I haven't actually looked closely at their prices to see if they're reasonable or ridiculous -- but I like the idea and you should check them out if you have ever thought of adding a rain barrel to your home!

***Picture from www.rainreserve.com***

No comments:

Post a Comment