Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Poorly Documented Trip to Seattle!

We travelled to Seattle last weekend to attend a conference (Thor) and visit friends. I took very few pictures! But here we go:

The view from our hotel room - tres chic!

Thor caught me riding my mtn bike into the elevator. We 'snuck' them in - but not really because I DID call ahead and ask if we could bring bikes in...I just left out the mountain part. ;)

We had a great time visiting Kathryn, Stella and Aunt Susanna and I failed to take a single picture! Oops. Anyhow - Kathryn made a delicious soup, Aunt Susanna brought an epic loaf of bread that I think I are half of, and Stella rocked her new pink Converse high tops. 

Saturday we went to visit Becky and Josh and their new son, Oliver. 


Such a snuggly cutie!

Oliver on the amazing quilt that mom made for him, and the cardigan I knit in Timbers colors so he can cheer in style!

Isn't this the best cross stitch for a baby's room?

Sunday we headed out to Duthie Hill to do a technique lesson with our good friend, Emily. SO fun - but also no pictures. Then home to practice cornering on the street outside our house!






No comments:

Post a Comment