Thursday, September 19, 2013

Oregon Enduro Finals - Mt. Hood

I wasn't able to fully ride, but I managed to hobble up two stages and roll down to collect enough points to win the series overall! Plus our good friend Emily came down to race from Seattle and we had a blast camping with her for the weekend. This was two weekends ago - my leg has healed up well since then and I had my stitches taken out two days ago. yay! I'm still supposed to take it easy for the next month to let the fascia around my artery heal up (but easy biking and light hiking are ok - so I'm jazzed to get back outside!)


view from camp

Thor and Jamie helping me onto the podium with my bum leg. it was too high!

women's expert overall series champion for 2013!

Adele - sport women's overall series champion for 2013!







No comments:

Post a Comment