Saturday, July 20, 2013

Laurie & Dan get hitched + Oregon Enduro #4: Camas

Last weekend our good friends Laurie and Dan got hitched up in Ariel, WA and it was a beautiful wedding. I have no pictures of Laurie, but she looked stunning! Thor and I got all dolled up for the occasion, and we even coaxed Thor out on the dance floor for a few songs. He did a great rendition of the 'horsey-dance' to Gangam Style especially for Laurie & Dan on their big day. Believe me, I will do my best to acquire photographic evidence of this to share - because the photographer said he got a couple great shots. 


Also! We took the van to the wedding and slept in it. AWESOME! it was so comfy and quiet!!! I slept until almost 10 the next morning. Here are some more pics of the inside of the van at night. 




Laurie & Dan at their rehearsal dinner. 

Laurie, myself, and Avie at the rehearsal dinner. 

After the wedding it was time for phase 2 of the weekend - enduro racing in Yacolt, WA. This was race #4 of the OR enduro series and it was on more DH-type terrain. NOT my forte, and I was happy to make it through the race in one piece with just one crash. phew! I ended up third overall which was a great finish for me on that type of course. 

Adele and I waiting for the shuttle mid-race. 


On the podium in third behind Karina Magrath (2nd) and Liz Miller (1st) - two awesome, super-quick ladies!







No comments:

Post a Comment