Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentines Day MTB Road Trip

> Thor had a last minute work trip to Bellingham scheduled for Friday, and I had a flex day - so we decided to load our bikes in the car and make an impromptu road trip out of it. yay!
>
> I picked Thor up right after work so we could roll out of town, and he surprised me with some beautiful roses. Lucky girl! Mom swung by the house with some delicious red velvet cupcakes - so were both pretty excited to have a treat for the road - as neither of us has really had any dessert for over a month. yum!
>
> Friday morning we went out to breakfast at a pretty good little cafe (prospect?!) - they had gluten free hot cakes so I gave them a try just to have something different. They were tasty, but I still prefer eggs! We rode Friday afternoon and all day Saturday at Galbraith - we have some pictures of the riding there that I can upload once we're home.
>
> Lastly - we went to dinner at a place called Brandywine Kitchen and they had great gluten-free food. And the Bellingham Food Co-op is amazing - wish we had a grocery store like that close to our house!
>

1 comment: