Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween weekend in Bend

We spent the weekend in glorious, SUNNY, Bend for the Halloween cx races. Thor cranked out a lot of miles on his mtn bike both days, and I went on a couple short 'walks' (hobbles) with the dogs, read a lot, and hung out with good friends.

The races themselves were fun to watch - I was more bummed about not mtn biking with Thor than I was about not racing. Soon, hopefully! (by soon I mean I am hoping maybe by the end of December I can do some soft pedaling).

Overall great weekend - and I even got to borrow a teen wolf costume to cheer on today (and no, I haven't actually seen Teen Wolf for any of you out there who know about my appalling lack of 80s movie knowledge. The costume was just given to me. :)






















Sent from my iPhone



No comments:

Post a Comment