Friday, August 26, 2011

Plains of Abraham

Thor and I got out last weekend to do one of our favorite rides:
Plains of Abraham. We like to ride this as a loop and head up to PofA,
across Windy Ridge, and back out the Smith Creek Drainage. It's about
a 5-hour ride if you ride pretty continuosly.

We rode on our own and had a great time! It was a real treat to ride
together - it has been a long time since just the two of us went on a
ride alone! After the ride we stopped to swim at a reservoir up near
St. Helens and it was absolutely lovely. We're hoping to try and sneak
in one more trip there before the end of the year!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great ride! Count me in if you go again this year - that is, if you don't mind riding with a slowpoke like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well shoot! Too bad I didn't see your comment until today (monday the 29th) because I went again yesterday! Yesterday was a bit of a last minute thing though. I didn't know I was going until about 30 minutes before my ride showed up to get me.

    ReplyDelete